Wednesday, December 12, 2007

CNN vs Fox News Channel

After watching both CNN and the Fox News Channel recently, I have decided that I definitely prefer CNN because it is nowhere near as biased as Fox News. I like to think that I am a pretty intellegent person and that I can figure out my opinions on my own. For that reason, I prefer CNN because I can get the facts and then come to my own conclusions on an issue. Also, I definitely do not agree with the conservative bias on the Fox News since I am extremely liberal. I personally think that Bill O'Reilly is a complete idiot and that he is just insane with some of the things that come out of his mouth. On CNN, however, I feel like I get more of a sample of both sides of the issue and that way I can make my own educated decisions regarding those issues. However, I do feel as though, at times, the broadcasting on CNN can be bland and the broadcasting on Fox News is more of an active, debate style. This is especially on shows like the O'Reilly Factor and Hannity and Colmes. But for the main reason stated above, I definitely prefer CNN.

No comments: